I know this is little bit old movie and I watch it again. at first it has a perfect production they duplicate entire city for this that is good. secondly it gives a nice idea about bob marley and peace. at the end its still a copycat scenario of some movie.
I started to think about really there will be a virus for end :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
at the end of any product there will be a reporting interfaces for counts. let say you build a advertisement site which gives people to publ...
-
still in early steps and somehow I get the same http 500 error from docs.google.com. I dunno how to solve this.
-
geçen gün işden bi arkadaşla konuşuoz flash p2p yapıo dedim. olurmu lan öle şey windows firewall u var ne bilim modemden geçemez bi dünya an...
No comments:
Post a Comment